Palazzo Pants

This is my third month being study in Susan Budihardjo. I have studied about anatomy, textile, skirt pattern, and design. Currently I'm studying about pants pattern. As always, at the end of the pattern class, student have to make their own work, any kind of that they've studied. At the skirt class, I was made peplum skirt. Now I want to make high waist-palazzo pants or known as wide leg pants while most of my friends make a skinny pants. Why palazzo? Because I'm just boring with skinny pants, most of my pants are skinny so I want to make something different. While my palazzo is still on the making. Here it is 5 ways to wear palazzo pants that i found from blog.hauteandrebellious.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
http://gia-adinugroho.blogspot.com/