Hello Flawless - Benefit (Review)

Are you looking for a lightweight foundation with SPF protection? Well, look no further. Say hello to Hello Flawless from Benefit Cosmetics. I've been using it since 2 months ago. I bought it from Sephora Singapore. Actually at the first I was interested because of the cute packaging. When I tried, I saw the results were very natural and I really like it. I also tried the powder, still with the same series of hello flawless. It comes with 2 applicator, can be dusted on with a brush to even out skin tone, or sponged on to get full coverage and for convenience, a mini-applicator brush and sponge are tucked in the bottom of the compact. Then, I saw a new product called The Porefessional useful for camouflage pores, smoothes skin and reduces excess oil. Just right for my face which have problem with those all!



Now I left nyx hd series that I used before hehehe. 
Unfortunately I can not get this product in Indonesia. So make up store, pleaseee pleasee bring Benefit to Indonesiaa.. :D

no filter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
http://gia-adinugroho.blogspot.com/