The Most Supportive Man

I'm in Singapore since last sunday . Every day here is always so much fun! I'm sure, it's because of my husband is around! So, This morning we woke up at 10a.m. Gilang went to multi hall to met his friends for group discussion while I just stayed in bed because I felt unwell. After Gilang came back home, I was still laying in bed and not showered yet. He came to me, hugged me, kissed me, took care of me, cheer me up. I was .... suddenly feeling good. I asked him, "do u want some brunch?" and i cooked spaghetti for him. Happiness is simple as simple as Gilang eat my cooking :")

After brunch, Gilang continue his discussion with his friends at the living room while I was in bedroom and got phone call from femina magazine. They said, I was called to do a photo shoot on Tuesday. I told that to Gilang "hon, I was called by femina magazine for photo shoot on Tuesday and I need bla bla bla bla." He was grinning and whispered me, "its okay hon, I'll support you.. congrats!" That's very sweet of you... hehe.. :")

At night we went to orchard for dinner and bought something we (me actually) need. On the way home, we talked about something I have to be done but I haven't finish it yet. Gilang was a bit angry to me :(

And now, we're home. I'm in the bedroom (write this blog) and Gilang have discussion again at the living room. And.... In the middle of discussion!! (NOW!) He JUST came to me and said, "I'm sorry if I was angry, it's just for a better you" then he gives me a hugs and kisses.

For me, he is amazing. He always supports me, even when I'm down. Fyi, my trip to Singapore now is because I felt very down, and no one can handle me even myself. Once I arrived in singapore, I told everything to Gilang and he gave me some advice, he cheer me up, he show me how to look the problem in a good perspective, in a bigger picture, and how to face it in a very mature way..

Thanks hon.. Thank you for your support, Thank you for your patience, Thank you for a good communication, Thank you for everything :") 

2 comments:

  1. How sweet :) You are both blessed with each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! I'm glad that you're visited my blog. Your family is muccchh sweeter. Hope mine could be like that. Send my regards to your cutie daughters :)

      Delete

LIFE AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
http://gia-adinugroho.blogspot.com/