Cooking For Gilang And Friends


Since tomorrow i will be leaving Singapore, Gilang asked me to cook for lunch today for him and his friends. So i decided to cook the easiest food, and also the earliest pastas I know of & enjoyed when I was a kid. Spaghetti bolognese!! I make it easier by using instant sauce that you can buy it in supermarket. I’m using Classico Spicy Red Pepper which I bought at Cold Storage yesterday. Unfortunately the taste of Classico Spicy Red Pepper is not spicy as it name, but we can easily add chili sauce into it, and I use Extra Hot Chili Sauce from ABC.  The combination between them is verrryyy goodd! Don’t forget to sprinkled the sauce with shredded parmesan cheese.
And I'm glad that they love my spaghetti! :D
Ingredients:
  • Spaghetti pasta
  • Pasta sauce
  • Chili sauce
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Minced beef
  • Black pepper
  • Salt
  • Margarine
 Instruction:

  1. Bring a pot of water with 1tbsp salt to boil. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside the pasta.
  2. In a pan, add margarine and cook minced beef, browning and distributing the meat evenly.
  3. Add the instant pasta sauce and chili sauce (optional), stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. Add cooked pasta to the meat saucepan. Season with black pepper.
  5. Plate the spaghetti and top with shredded parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
http://gia-adinugroho.blogspot.com/