Long Distance Marriage

Me and Gilang are a newlywed who separate temporarily because of our school is in different countries. Gilang in Singapore while I'm in Indonesia. At this time (11pm) is the most difficult time for me. Its a bed time! You know, Gilang always give his hand to base my head every bed and I aaalways hug him tight until I fall asleep. Skype? We are not everyday-user of skype because Gilang is too busy with his assignment. and I have to understand.

KEY? Key for long distance marriage is..

  1. Communication. Keep it open on a daily basis. Just simply send text messages if you cant make a video call. Or try to send short video instead of video call :)
  2. Be honest about your concerns and fears about your separation.
  3. Understanding. Try to understand partner's mood.
  4. Create a comfortable atmosphere while communicating.
  5. Support each other.
  6. Pray for each other.
  7. Surprise each other once in a while with a phone call.
  8. Plan the next honeymoon :D
My All Time Favorite :')
P.S.: miss u all the time, Gilang Adi :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
http://gia-adinugroho.blogspot.com/