Reasons Why I Married My Husband

  1. He has a relationship with God,
  2. He makes me feel safe. He always let me walk on the inside of the sidewalk,
  3. He has excellent communication skills,
  4. He is a family man and really love his mom, I want to have a son like him, 
  5. He is the keeper of my secrets and one of my favorite shopping buddies,
  6. He is my best friend. I can tell him anything and he’ll be there to share in my joy and my sadness,
  7. I respect him. Simply because he respect me too.
  8. He won’t let me carry the heavier groceries,
  9. He is good at sport,
  10. He holds my hand when we cross the street,
  11. He always gives his arm to base my head every bed,
  12. He makes me feel beautiful,
  13. He knows how to dress,
  14. I always feel thankful that he’s in my life. I’m not sure he knows I do this, but sometimes when he is sleeping I place my hand on his head and pray and of course enjoy his  face,
  15. He knows how to be silly. My husband is usually a very serious and professional person. He enjoys discussing the economy and politics (for me, its very boring!). There are those times though when we’ll spend the entire day just being silly. We’ll joke around with each other most of the day, say and do silly things,
  16. He drive me around to many different stores and boutiques just to find one denim skirt for me even he’s busy and tired :p

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I dunno that u write about me. by the way, I am thankful for this writing, and love u even more.. love..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaa malu.. x__x
      U know I love u much, sayang.. :')

      Delete

LIFE AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
http://gia-adinugroho.blogspot.com/